Ever considered getting a Sam’s Club Membership, but thought it was too expensive?
If so, try this:
Write down your usual shopping list with the prices you pay at your local department store and grocery. Then, search those products on Sam’s Club. The money you could be saving will likely pay for your membership many times over! You’ll be shocked at the savings you’re missing out on.
And if you join this month, you can save even more with these amazing limited-time-only deals:
1) May membership campaign. From May 1st – May 30th, you will be able to sign up for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership for just $45!
2) Giving Assistant. Visit Giving Assistant’s website to find Sam’s Club Coupons that will keep extra cash in your pocket. You can even sign up for your Sam’s Club Membership through Giving Assistant and earn 7% cash back! Plus, find other awesome Sam’s Club deals!
By signing up with Giving Assistant, you’ll be eligible for cash back at over 2,500 online stores AND have the option to give back to the community! Giving Assistant makes it simple to automatically donate a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
Utilizing Giving Assistant along with your new Sam’s Club Membership will save you a bundle!
But it gets even better! When you sign up this month, you will receive the following free gifts:
3) $20 Sam’s Club gift card
4) 12″ Apple Lattice Pie
5) Whole Rotisserie Chicken
6) 36 Count Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls
Your new membership also comes with these valuable benefits:
7) Discount Rx Eyeglasses. You will receive $40 off a second pair of eyeglasses when you purchase two pairs of regularly priced Rx eyeglasses without using eyecare insurance.
8) Tire and Battery Center. Sam’s Club offers free flat tire repair (no matter where your tires were purchased), free battery testing, and free wiper blade installation.
9) Club Pickup. No time to cruise the aisles? Order online by 5 P.M. and pick up your order next day at your local Sam’s Club.
Once you finish your first shopping trip with Sam’s Club, you will walk out with savings well worth the initial investment. So hurry and become a member today!
No matter the time of year we all have a need for basic accessories such as:
- And luggage
While you could run to your local department store to find these products, why not utilize the convenience of online shopping? These items plus much more can be found at eBags.com. Check out the great selection they have to offer and use these money saving tips to get the best deals on your purchase:
1. Coupons. Coupons and coupon codes are the most common, and sometimes the best, way to save money anywhere! Find an eBags coupon code and shave some money off your purchase. You can find coupons right on the eBags website and at Giving Assistant.
2. Cash back. Sign up with Giving Assistant to receive:
- Cash back at eBags + over 2,000 other online retailers!
- Shopping tips
- And an eBags Promo code (or several!) to use on your purchase
Plus Giving Assistant will give you the option to donate a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice. What could be better than saving money and helping others?
3. Donate. Donate your old bags, briefcases, luggage, purses, etc. with eBags’ Trade In, Trade Up program and they will email you an eBags coupon for $25.00 off your new bag! They even pay the shipping for your old bags. Your used bags will find a new home and you’ll save money on your next purchase. It’s win-win!
4. Sign Up. Sign up for emails from eBags to receive $25.00 off your first order of $99.00 or more. Signing up for emails will ensure you stay up to date on the latest sales and savings events.
5. Create Your Account. Create an account during checkout to earn up to 5% back in the form of rewards dollars. Earn rewards points on every order that can be converted into rewards cash to put toward future purchases.
6. Free Shipping. You can save even more money when you qualify for free shipping on your order of $49.00 or more!
7. Special Sales Events.Take advantage of special sales events and discounts. These sales will be advertised on the eBags website and delivered to your inbox if you have signed up to receive emails from eBags.
8. Clearance and Seasonal. Check out the clearance link on the eBags website. There you can find products with discounts of as much as 85% off! Seasonal products often are deeply discounted at the end of the season or the holidays. This can be a great way to shop for gifts for family and friends.
9. Member Savings. Take advantage of exclusive members-only savings. After you have created an eBags account, you will have access to special discounts only offered to those who have signed up.
10. Refer Friends. Refer a friend and when they make their first purchase you will earn $10.00 in reward points. Your friend will also receive 20% off their first order. You can refer up to 25 friends, so get out your contacts list and rack up those reward points for big savings!
11. Online Chat. eBags offers online customer service chat. You can use this feature to inquire about current sales, discounts, or promotions that you might not be aware of.
12. Daily Deals. Check the eBags website for daily deals of up to 70% off. You just might find that special bag you’ve been wanting at a greatly reduced price! You’ll find new deals every day, so check back often.
13. Social Media. Follow eBags on social media to stay up to date on new products, pricing, and great travel tips.
Saving money doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Shop smarter and make use of these money saving tips to save both time and money on your next eBags purchase!
Saks Fifth Avenue is one of the classiest stores to shop at. Saks carries the most up to date fashion trends and popular brands that everyone loves. Even the atmosphere of their stores lends an air of sophistication.
But with good quality merchandise…
…comes a larger price tag.
These tips will help you cut the cost of shopping at the prestigious Saks Fifth Avenue and even the less costly Saks Off 5th.
1. Coupons and Promo Codes. Using a Saks coupon or Saks Off 5th promo code will reduce the total amount of your order allowing you to keep more cash in your pocket. Head over to Giving Assistant and sign up to:
- Save money,
- Earn cash back,
- AND help the cause of your choice by automatically donating to charity with each purchase.
2. Free Shipping. Saks Fifth Avenue offers free standard shipping to their customers, while Saks Off 5th offers free standard shipping to their cardholders. Utilize free shipping to cut the cost of your total bill. Arrangements can also be made to order online and pick up in store.
3. Email. When you sign up for emails you will receive a Saks or Saks Off Fifth coupon for 10% off your next order. Emails will keep you updated on the newest items, flash sales, and special invitation-only sales events.
4. Text. Yes, you can receive special sale notifications texted right to your phone! Have news of new products, fashion tips, and sales delivered to you on the spot. Never miss out on a great sale again by signing up to receive texts from Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th.
5. Rewards Card. When you sign up for a Saks First card you will start earning points on eligible purchases. Receive a $25.00 gift card for every 2500 points that you earn. There are also members-only sales and special events that you will have access to as a cardholder.
6. Seasonal Sales and Clearance. Head over to Saks Off 5th to find seasonal sales and product markdowns. You could save up to 70% or more off regular prices!
7. Social Media. Social media isn’t just for seeing your family and friends’ latest pictures and political views. You can also follow Saks on social media to stay informed of the newest fashion trends and special sales events that you won’t want to miss!
8. Website. Always check both Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th websites for one-day-only events and sales. You never know what you might find!
Staying fashionable and in style shouldn’t be a problem when you use these money saving tips. It doesn’t matter if you are shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks Off 5th, saving money is always in style.
Technology changes so fast that no sooner than you buy your new computer, tablet, or smartphone…
…it becomes outdated.
Let’s face it, electronics aren’t cheap! Finding ways to save on these purchases will ensure you are equipped with the latest and greatest in technological advances. Here are some awesome money saving tips for HP products:
1. HP Coupons. It’s no secret you can save a good bit of cash by using coupons. Find the HP coupon that will save you the most money at givingassistant.org. When you sign up with Giving Assistant you will find:
- Promo codes,
- And earn cash back!
With Giving Assistant, you not only keep more money in your pocket, you can also help those in need by automatically donating a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
2. Free Shipping. Standard shipping is always free when you shop with HP. You can also save on 2-day or next day shipping by using an HP promo code or limited-time-only free shipping offers. HP also offers free next day business shipping on certain eligible HP products such as ink, toner, and paper.
3. HP Buy Back and Recycle. HP offers a buyback program for your old PCs, laptops, printers, digital cameras, and smartphones. Enter the information from your used products online to see what HP will pay you. If your item is too old to be worth anything, HP will recycle it for you to ensure your electronics are disposed of properly. This is a great way to get rid of your old technology, and save on the new!
4. Extended Warranties. Think about purchasing an extended warranty on your new HP product. It may cost more now, but this can save you money in the long run on costly parts, replacements, and repairs. HP also offers Care Pack which goes beyond the traditional warranty by including 24/7 tech support, in home servicing, and many other benefits not usually found in other warranties.
5. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from HP, you need look no further than your inbox for information on the latest new products. Once you are signed up to receive HP emails you will be one of the first to know about special sales, offers, and discounts.
6. Website. Check the HP website often for special sales, daily deals, and offers. You never know when the product you’ve been looking for will go on sale. Some of these deals won’t last long, so check back often!
7. Social Media. Everyone is on social media these days, and so is HP! Follow HP on the social media site of your choice to stay informed of the newest technology and special offers.
8. Weekly Deals. HP offers a variety of ways to save. Keep an eye out for weekly deals from HP that can save you a bundle.
9. HP Incentives. HP offers incentives when you purchase select new HP products. These incentives could be cash back or a free gift!
10. Rebates. HP offers some great rebates on eligible HP products. Receiving money back on your purchases is always a good thing!
When it comes to technology, HP carries everything you need for your home or office. It doesn’t matter if you need a whole new computer system, or just ink and paper;HP has what you need. With these great ways to save you will be able to keep up with the latest technological advances.
It’s no secret that it takes a lot of time to secure donations, especially recurring donations.
During my 7 years of working in marketing for nonprofits, I learned first hand how much strain fundraising can cause. Your whole day is spent pursuing funds from donors and expanding your donor list through various channels. It pays off when you earn support for your mission, but nevertheless, it’s labor intensive.
Additionally, it’s challenging to keep donors engaged and continuously involved in your mission. What I’ve found, is that the best way to engage supporters is through providing them with something that can add value to both your mission and their everyday life.
That is why my co-founders and I built a fundraising tool that could not only benefit nonprofit and charity organizations, but could also benefit their supporters. It’s simple, automatic, and allows your donors to give back to your charity without changing the way they already shop online.
The average American spends over $2,000 annually online, and Giving Assistant shoppers can donate an average of 5.2% of their purchases. That means that with over 100 active online shoppers, an organization can effortlessly raise more than $10,400 annually by partnering with Giving Assistant. And you can count on these donations year after year, because once someone signs up, they almost never stop using it to help the charity they care about.
How it works:
- Retailers pay us a commission for purchases originated from our website or browser extension. Typically a percentage of the sale.
- We pay our members the commission in the form of cash back.
- Members choose to automatically donate any % of their cash back to the charity of their choice.
It’s that simple! And since we work with over 2,800+ of the most popular online retailers, you and your supporters can buy pretty much anything your heart desires while earning money for your cause.
For a 501(c)3 organization, Giving Assistant is a breeze to use and there is virtually no setup involved!
Just follow these quick steps:
1. Go to https://givingassistant.org/nonprofits and search for your nonprofit. (Note: If you cannot find your nonprofit’s name, don’t worry! Simply type in your organization name and then click “Add Your Nonprofit”)
2. Click “Activate Your Account” or, if your organization already has donations, the button will say “Unlock Your $XX in Donations.”
3. Enter a valid email address affiliated with your nonprofit (for example, if you are trying to claim the nonprofit called “Giving Assistant Inc.” you’d use your “@givingassistant.org” email address).
4. We’ll send you a confirmation email from email@example.com. Open this email, and voila! You now have access to your nonprofit dashboard.
5. Complete your Giving Assistant profile (so we can send you checks for your donations).
Once you’re all set up, notify your community and supporters about Giving Assistant and watch your donations grow! Here are a few ways to spread the word:
1. Add the Giving Assistant badge (and/or logo) to your website via the “Best Practices” section in the dashboard.
2. Share your personal fundraising link with your supports via email, newsletters, Twitter, Facebook and any other social media platforms you use.
- Tip: Since people shop all the time, make it easy for them to donate to your organization by post your fundraising link often, not just around the holidays!
3. Try it yourself – Use Giving Assistant when you are making purchases on behalf of your organization and put your cashback right back into your cause. For example, do you need office supplies? Use Giving Assistant when you shop at Staples, Office Depot or any of our other 2,500+ stores!
Several non-profits have already achieved tremendous success by using our free platform. I and the rest of the team at Giving Assistant would love to see you earn more money for your mission and free up time in your busy schedule to get out there and change the world.
So get started with Giving Assistant today!
Thank you for all that you do,
Ryan Quiel, Director of Growth & Product
P.S. Have questions, or want more information about using Giving Assistant to passively fundraise? Feel free to reach out to Claire (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Isabel (email@example.com) on our charity advocate team who are more than happy to help!
In December of 2016, something incredible happened in West Africa. Something Tostan founder Molly Melching could’ve only dreamed of when she arrived in Senegal over 40 years ago as a young exchange student from Danville, Illinois.
Over 300 communities in four different countries came together to publicly declare a commitment to human rights.
They announced their abandonment of harmful traditions, including the long-standing practice of female genital cutting (FGC) as well as child/forced marriage. This brings the total number of communities who have made similar public declarations to over 8,000; evidence of a movement that has been quietly building in the region over the past two decades, due to community resilience and the efforts of Tostan.
Children hold up chalkboard signs declaring their community’s abandonment of FGC. Source: Tostan
Tostan is a non-profit named for the Wolof word for ‘breakthrough,’
And its unique model focuses on agency, not aid. Operating in six countries, Tostan offers an educational program which has proven that the greatest resources available to struggling communities are the people themselves and their own creative solutions.
In the Tostan program, participants first identify their vision and goals, then they acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to lead and sustain their own development. The Community Empowerment Program uses cultural methods of learning to cover not only the fundamentals of human rights and collective decision-making, but also:
- Health and hygiene,
- Problem solving,
- And confidence building,
And this model has been immensely successful.
In the quarter-century since Tostan’s founding, they have witnessed improvement in issue areas including:
- Women and girl’s empowerment,
- Peace and security,
- And more!
Women participating in a classroom session of Tostan’s program. Source: Tostan
Giving Assistant raises nearly $18,000 for Tostan
Earlier this month, Giving Assistant mailed a check to Tostan for $17,754.58! These funds were raised entirely by Giving Assistant members who have chosen to support the organization through their everyday shopping.
“Supporters of Tostan are part of our global family. Like our communities in West Africa, they form a collective that is joyfully in pursuit of a common goal: dignity for all. We are so thankful that Giving Assistant has joined this family.” – Molly Melching, CEO of Tostan
This generosity will stretch not only across the globe, but for generations to come as rural West African communities continue on their positive path.
Women celebrating. Source: Tostan
Help support this rising movement
Due to its proven success, the Tostan program is in high demand. You can help them meet this demand by using Giving Assistant to easily donate a portion or all of your cash back to the organization.
It’s simple! Just make sure to select Tostan in your account settings and decide how much of your cash back you’d like to donate.
Not a member yet? Sign up here to begin supporting Tostan as you shop (and save!) online.