It’s safe to say that everyone loves a good deal. Who doesn’t like to save money? One of the best websites to use for great deals is Groupon. There you can find discounted:
- Bed and bath products
- Kids items
- Spa packages
- And more!
You could even get a great discount on your next vacation! What’s better than getting a deal on something you want or need? Getting an even better deal by using these wonderful money-saving tips:
1. Giving Assistant. Sign up with Giving Assistant to find an awesome Groupon coupon and save even more on Groupon’s already terrific deals! Giving Assistant also offers cash back at Groupon and over 2,700 other online stores.
2. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from Groupon you will not only get notifications of new products and special offers, but you will get a 25% off Groupon promo code good on your first transaction!
3. Student Discount. Are you in college? If so, register for Groupon’s Student Program and save an additional 25% off local deals.
4. Refer Friends. Get out your contacts list and start referring your friends to Groupon. You will receive $10.00 in Groupon bucks when your friend makes their first purchase.
5. Shipping Fees. Always search for a Groupon coupon code offering free or discounted shipping. You wouldn’t want outrageous shipping costs to ruin your terrific deals!
6. Clearance and Sales. Groupon has options to search by clearance and/or sales. By searching these areas first you could save a lot more on Groupon’s already low prices.
7. Social Media. Find Groupon on social media to stay up to date on current offers. When you make a purchase, tweet or tag your friends and Groupon will show you personalized offers based on previous purchases.
8. Groupon Mobile. Download the mobile app. Groupon will use your current location to show you special offers and deals that are relevant for the area you are currently in.
9. Holiday Specials. Watch for special offers and extra discounts around major holidays. You might find the perfect gift at an unbeatable price!
10. Read the Fine Print. Groupon items have an area with fine print. The fine print will alert you to additional fees, restrictions, and information about your product. Always check and read the fine print so that you don’t make a purchase and find out later that there are additional fees attached.
11. Don’t Forget the Extras! You can find vacation and getaway deals on Groupon. When searching for and considering these deals, don’t forget to figure in extras you may need. These extras could be lodging, dining, flights, or gas.
Groupon just may become your go-to for great deals on whatever it is you are after. With their wide variety of items, you are sure to find what you need at a great price. Use these tips to get an even better deal and keep more money in your pocket.
Gilt is one website with a LOT of wonderful choices; from clothing, to travel, and everything in between. You could snag some savings on your next trip, and then buy some new outfits to take with you – all from one place! Gilt carries home furnishings and accessories as well.
With so many things to choose from, why not save some money on your new purchases? Check out these tips to get the best deal possible:
1. Giving Assistant. Sign up at Giving Assistant where you could find an awesome Gilt promo code, or several! Giving Assistant also offers cash back on Gilt and over 2,000 other stores. Plus, it gives you the option to automatically donate a portion of your cash back earnings to the charity of your choice.
2. Referral Credits. Get out your contacts list and start referring your friends! On certain Gilt sites, they will offer credits or discounts when you invite friends to join. Friends will have 6 months to make their first qualifying purchase. Rack up some discounts and show your friends a great place to shop!
3. Shipping Fees. Always search for a Gilt coupon that will save you money on shipping. Sometimes the money you save by buying on sale is quickly spent on high shipping costs. Thankfully, Gilt always offers free shipping on orders of $99.00 or more.
4. Social Media. Find Gilt on social media to stay up to date on current offers. You will find information on new products, tips on fashion, and maybe even a Gilt coupon code! You can then share posts with your friends and refer them to Gilt for those referral credits!
5. Clearance and Sales. Search for clearance and sale items on the Gilt website to take advantage of markdowns and discounted products. End of season and after the holidays are the best times to get some of the best deals. This is a wonderful way to start on next year’s holiday shopping.
6. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from Gilt you will get notifications of special offers personalized just for you. You will also be the first to know about sales, deals, and email-only invites. This is a terrific way to stay informed of the newest from Gilt!
7. Gilt Mobile. You can do just about everything from your smart phone these days. This makes finding time for shopping much easier. Download the mobile app for Gilt and shop from wherever you are, plus get instant notifications.
8. Holiday Specials. Watch for special offers and even better discounts around major holidays. You might find the perfect gift at an unbeatable price, or maybe even something special for yourself.
There are many ways to save while shopping for the products you need and want. These tips will get you well on your way to saving money and getting the satisfaction of a great deal! Spending less is always a good thing!
Ever considered getting a Sam’s Club Membership, but thought it was too expensive?
If so, try this:
Write down your usual shopping list with the prices you pay at your local department store and grocery. Then, search those products on Sam’s Club. The money you could be saving will likely pay for your membership many times over! You’ll be shocked at the savings you’re missing out on.
And if you join this month, you can save even more with these amazing limited-time-only deals:
1) May membership campaign. From May 1st – May 30th, you will be able to sign up for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership for just $45!
2) Giving Assistant. Visit Giving Assistant’s website to find Sam’s Club Coupons that will keep extra cash in your pocket. You can even sign up for your Sam’s Club Membership through Giving Assistant and earn 7% cash back! Plus, find other awesome Sam’s Club deals!
By signing up with Giving Assistant, you’ll be eligible for cash back at over 2,500 online stores AND have the option to give back to the community! Giving Assistant makes it simple to automatically donate a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
Utilizing Giving Assistant along with your new Sam’s Club Membership will save you a bundle!
But it gets even better! When you sign up this month, you will receive the following free gifts:
3) $20 Sam’s Club gift card
4) 12″ Apple Lattice Pie
5) Whole Rotisserie Chicken
6) 36 Count Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls
Your new membership also comes with these valuable benefits:
7) Discount Rx Eyeglasses. You will receive $40 off a second pair of eyeglasses when you purchase two pairs of regularly priced Rx eyeglasses without using eyecare insurance.
8) Tire and Battery Center. Sam’s Club offers free flat tire repair (no matter where your tires were purchased), free battery testing, and free wiper blade installation.
9) Club Pickup. No time to cruise the aisles? Order online by 5 P.M. and pick up your order next day at your local Sam’s Club.
Once you finish your first shopping trip with Sam’s Club, you will walk out with savings well worth the initial investment. So hurry and become a member today!
No matter the time of year we all have a need for basic accessories such as:
- And luggage
While you could run to your local department store to find these products, why not utilize the convenience of online shopping? These items plus much more can be found at eBags.com. Check out the great selection they have to offer and use these money saving tips to get the best deals on your purchase:
1. Coupons. Coupons and coupon codes are the most common, and sometimes the best, way to save money anywhere! Find an eBags coupon code and shave some money off your purchase. You can find coupons right on the eBags website and at Giving Assistant.
2. Cash back. Sign up with Giving Assistant to receive:
- Cash back at eBags + over 2,000 other online retailers!
- Shopping tips
- And an eBags Promo code (or several!) to use on your purchase
Plus Giving Assistant will give you the option to donate a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice. What could be better than saving money and helping others?
3. Donate. Donate your old bags, briefcases, luggage, purses, etc. with eBags’ Trade In, Trade Up program and they will email you an eBags coupon for $25.00 off your new bag! They even pay the shipping for your old bags. Your used bags will find a new home and you’ll save money on your next purchase. It’s win-win!
4. Sign Up. Sign up for emails from eBags to receive $25.00 off your first order of $99.00 or more. Signing up for emails will ensure you stay up to date on the latest sales and savings events.
5. Create Your Account. Create an account during checkout to earn up to 5% back in the form of rewards dollars. Earn rewards points on every order that can be converted into rewards cash to put toward future purchases.
6. Free Shipping. You can save even more money when you qualify for free shipping on your order of $49.00 or more!
7. Special Sales Events.Take advantage of special sales events and discounts. These sales will be advertised on the eBags website and delivered to your inbox if you have signed up to receive emails from eBags.
8. Clearance and Seasonal. Check out the clearance link on the eBags website. There you can find products with discounts of as much as 85% off! Seasonal products often are deeply discounted at the end of the season or the holidays. This can be a great way to shop for gifts for family and friends.
9. Member Savings. Take advantage of exclusive members-only savings. After you have created an eBags account, you will have access to special discounts only offered to those who have signed up.
10. Refer Friends. Refer a friend and when they make their first purchase you will earn $10.00 in reward points. Your friend will also receive 20% off their first order. You can refer up to 25 friends, so get out your contacts list and rack up those reward points for big savings!
11. Online Chat. eBags offers online customer service chat. You can use this feature to inquire about current sales, discounts, or promotions that you might not be aware of.
12. Daily Deals. Check the eBags website for daily deals of up to 70% off. You just might find that special bag you’ve been wanting at a greatly reduced price! You’ll find new deals every day, so check back often.
13. Social Media. Follow eBags on social media to stay up to date on new products, pricing, and great travel tips.
Saving money doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming. Shop smarter and make use of these money saving tips to save both time and money on your next eBags purchase!
Saks Fifth Avenue is one of the classiest stores to shop at. Saks carries the most up to date fashion trends and popular brands that everyone loves. Even the atmosphere of their stores lends an air of sophistication.
But with good quality merchandise…
…comes a larger price tag.
These tips will help you cut the cost of shopping at the prestigious Saks Fifth Avenue and even the less costly Saks Off 5th.
1. Coupons and Promo Codes. Using a Saks coupon or Saks Off 5th promo code will reduce the total amount of your order allowing you to keep more cash in your pocket. Head over to Giving Assistant and sign up to:
- Save money,
- Earn cash back,
- AND help the cause of your choice by automatically donating to charity with each purchase.
2. Free Shipping. Saks Fifth Avenue offers free standard shipping to their customers, while Saks Off 5th offers free standard shipping to their cardholders. Utilize free shipping to cut the cost of your total bill. Arrangements can also be made to order online and pick up in store.
3. Email. When you sign up for emails you will receive a Saks or Saks Off Fifth coupon for 10% off your next order. Emails will keep you updated on the newest items, flash sales, and special invitation-only sales events.
4. Text. Yes, you can receive special sale notifications texted right to your phone! Have news of new products, fashion tips, and sales delivered to you on the spot. Never miss out on a great sale again by signing up to receive texts from Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th.
5. Rewards Card. When you sign up for a Saks First card you will start earning points on eligible purchases. Receive a $25.00 gift card for every 2500 points that you earn. There are also members-only sales and special events that you will have access to as a cardholder.
6. Seasonal Sales and Clearance. Head over to Saks Off 5th to find seasonal sales and product markdowns. You could save up to 70% or more off regular prices!
7. Social Media. Social media isn’t just for seeing your family and friends’ latest pictures and political views. You can also follow Saks on social media to stay informed of the newest fashion trends and special sales events that you won’t want to miss!
8. Website. Always check both Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th websites for one-day-only events and sales. You never know what you might find!
Staying fashionable and in style shouldn’t be a problem when you use these money saving tips. It doesn’t matter if you are shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks Off 5th, saving money is always in style.
Technology changes so fast that no sooner than you buy your new computer, tablet, or smartphone…
…it becomes outdated.
Let’s face it, electronics aren’t cheap! Finding ways to save on these purchases will ensure you are equipped with the latest and greatest in technological advances. Here are some awesome money saving tips for HP products:
1. HP Coupons. It’s no secret you can save a good bit of cash by using coupons. Find the HP coupon that will save you the most money at givingassistant.org. When you sign up with Giving Assistant you will find:
- Promo codes,
- And earn cash back!
With Giving Assistant, you not only keep more money in your pocket, you can also help those in need by automatically donating a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
2. Free Shipping. Standard shipping is always free when you shop with HP. You can also save on 2-day or next day shipping by using an HP promo code or limited-time-only free shipping offers. HP also offers free next day business shipping on certain eligible HP products such as ink, toner, and paper.
3. HP Buy Back and Recycle. HP offers a buyback program for your old PCs, laptops, printers, digital cameras, and smartphones. Enter the information from your used products online to see what HP will pay you. If your item is too old to be worth anything, HP will recycle it for you to ensure your electronics are disposed of properly. This is a great way to get rid of your old technology, and save on the new!
4. Extended Warranties. Think about purchasing an extended warranty on your new HP product. It may cost more now, but this can save you money in the long run on costly parts, replacements, and repairs. HP also offers Care Pack which goes beyond the traditional warranty by including 24/7 tech support, in home servicing, and many other benefits not usually found in other warranties.
5. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from HP, you need look no further than your inbox for information on the latest new products. Once you are signed up to receive HP emails you will be one of the first to know about special sales, offers, and discounts.
6. Website. Check the HP website often for special sales, daily deals, and offers. You never know when the product you’ve been looking for will go on sale. Some of these deals won’t last long, so check back often!
7. Social Media. Everyone is on social media these days, and so is HP! Follow HP on the social media site of your choice to stay informed of the newest technology and special offers.
8. Weekly Deals. HP offers a variety of ways to save. Keep an eye out for weekly deals from HP that can save you a bundle.
9. HP Incentives. HP offers incentives when you purchase select new HP products. These incentives could be cash back or a free gift!
10. Rebates. HP offers some great rebates on eligible HP products. Receiving money back on your purchases is always a good thing!
When it comes to technology, HP carries everything you need for your home or office. It doesn’t matter if you need a whole new computer system, or just ink and paper;HP has what you need. With these great ways to save you will be able to keep up with the latest technological advances.