Ahhh summer. There’s no better time to host a backyard bash, whether it’s for:
- A back-to-school gathering
- A wedding or birthday celebration
- Or simply a good excuse to get together with friends and family
Before you put your party hat on and start up the grill, be sure your backyard is party-ready. No one wants to run into the house multiple times searching for extra seating during the middle of dinner. And you don’t want your guests complaining it’s too hot or too cold. With the right backyard furniture and pops of decor, you can plan a stress-free event that is not only Instagram worthy, but super practical.
When it comes to shopping, saving a pretty penny is always a priority. Well, you’re in luck, because Walmart has partnered with Better Homes & Gardens to make these backyard must-have items affordable and accessible for everyone. Plus, Giving Assistant offers Walmart coupon codes to make your party an even better deal. With that in mind, here are five of our favorite patio items (all under $99!) for throwing a backyard bash when you’re short on cash.
In order to have a successful party, you have to make your guests comfortable. Better Homes & Gardens offers a wide variety of inexpensive seating options that will be the perfect fit for any outdoor space! When your guests aren’t comfortable, they will leave your party sooner than you prefer. Avoid that situation by trying one of these seating solutions:
1.) For larger spaces, try this wicker bench with a storage container underneath. It’s a beautiful, natural addition to your patio and it is much less expensive than most seating options.
2.) If you don’t have space for a full bench or you’re looking to cut down your budget even more, go beyond folding chairs and take a look at these industrial style gray chairs. They provide a rustic, chic vibe to your space without taking up too much room.
One of the most fun parts of an outdoor space is the lighting. With the right light bulbs, you can make space feel enclosed and cozy for your guests, even if it’s a large outside space. Plus, lighting gives you the ability to extend your party until the late hours of the night and keep the fun going.
3.) These strand lights are under $10 a pack and provide the perfect ambiance for your party. They are easy to use, and you can hang them virtually anywhere. When the party is over, you can take them down and easily store them. Or, you can leave them up to enjoy every day; they are built to endure the elements and last thousands of hours.
4.) If you’re looking for a more unique style for your party, try these glass lanterns. They are a perfect addition to a table centerpiece and provide a light source without going through the trouble of hanging them up.
Shade and Sun Protection
The last thing you want is a part full of sweaty, uncomfortable guests. But in the summer, it’s often hard to avoid that fate! If the sun will be beating down on your guests, make sure you plan ahead and buy one of the umbrellas that Walmart carries.
5.) This Market Umbrella is the perfect addition to a patriotic party or celebratory barbecue. It’s easy to set up and stores away nicely after the summer season is over.
BONUS! For the Cooler Nights
Perhaps our favorite all-season accessory is this fire pit to keep you warm year round. Perfect for roasting s’mores or sitting by the fire, you’ll be glad to have this patio accessory on those chillier nights.
The best part about this deal is that Giving Assistant offers Walmart coupon codes and cash back for members. That’s right–you could be getting these already low prices for even less! Take a look at what we offer so you can reduce the cost of your backyard bash even more.
Outdoor furniture and decorations are essential to any successful party and we know you’re in good hands with Walmart and Better Homes & Gardens. Happy party planning!
Shopping on the Internet can quickly get expensive. With so many available items and “good deals”, it’s often hard to decide what items to put in your cart and which to leave behind. But how much you spend all depends on making clever choices about where and how to shop.
One of the biggest bulk online suppliers, AliExpress is already a haven of deals. But with a few special tricks, you can cut costs even more. From coupon codes to in-app purchases, here are the five smartest ways to save on AliExpress:
1. Shop with GivingAssistant.
Giving Assistant has coupons for all kinds of sites–AliExpress included! Whatever you’re shopping for, from household items to clothing, Giving Assistant has an AliExpress coupon for you. They also offer discounts on AliExpress “super deals” that are already at an extremely low price.
When you shop through Giving Assistant, you’ll also earn cash back on purchases at AliExpress and over 2,700 other online stores! Then, you have the option to automatically donate a portion of your cash back to your favorite charity.
2. Get their mobile app and save on the go.
AliExpress offers an incredible free app for both iOS and Android. On it, you’ll find “mobile only” exclusive deals that offer lower prices than the website, across every category. There is also a new AliExpress coupon code every day that is only available on the app.
If that’s not enough, you’ll also earn instant rewards for downloading the app. On the lower end, if your first purchase is more than $14, you will receive $4 cash back. And on the higher end, if you spend more than $200 on your first app transaction, you will receive $100 cash back. Cha-ching!
3. Shop out of season.
Just like any business, AliExpress has inventory that they need to get rid of. If you know that you are going to need a new winter coat, take a look at AliExpress’s options during the summer when demand and prices are both low.
The same goes for other items, particularly electronics. An electronic can be considered “out of season” when a newer model is available. If you’re looking for an older phone accessory, cable, or adapter, AliExpress will have great deals.
4. Focus on the Flash Deals.
One of the distinguishing features of AliExpress is the Flash Deals section. Certain items are available at an extremely discounted rate for exactly six hours, then they are gone. You’ll have to act fast if you want to grab these deals!
It’s a good idea to check back here often because the products cover virtually every category:
- Sporting equipment
- And much more!
Chances are, you will be able to find a similar product for a lower price in the Flash Deals section, so always check before you buy a more expensive version of the same thing.
5. Buy in bulk.
Even though AliExpress coupon codes are your best shot at saving big, it’s also worth a try to experiment with buying in bulk. AliExpress’ specialty is selling items in bulk and it’s generally cheaper to buy more items at once.
If you are buying something that you know you’ll eventually need more of, try playing with the quantity to see if the price per unit goes down. It likely will, but even if it doesn’t, you’ll still save money on shipping if you buy everything at once.
With these five tips, you can get less for more and make your AliExpress shopping cart significantly less expensive. So what are you waiting for? Pick one of these great ideas and try it out for yourself.
If you’re like most people, you want to travel but don’t think you can afford it.
One of the best-kept secrets of the travel industry is that everyone has the ability to travel wherever they want…
…you just need to be smart and take advantage of the deals that come your way. With that in mind, take a look at these ten great ways to save on Expedia:
- Expedia has coupons on its own site.
Believe it or not, the Expedia site itself has an abundance of coupon codes and special offers. Just go to the “Deals” tab and search through a listing of currently discounted destinations. These offers don’t last long though, so you’ll want to act fast when you do find one that you love.
- Giving Assistant also has great Expedia coupons AND cash back!
Luckily for you, Expedia is one of the thousands of retailers you can find on Giving Assistant. Visit the store page for dozens of Expedia promo codes covering flights, hotels, and even car rental.
Another great part of shopping with Giving Assistant is they offer cash back on Expedia and over 2,700 other online stores. For big purchases especially–like a week-long family vacation–the cash back earnings really add up!
- Be strategic with your destination and timing.
Certain times of the year make it more expensive to travel. A plane ticket to Mexico in peak Spring Break season will be much more expensive than during the winter months…
…but the country is still beautiful and warm during both seasons! Take trips when everyone else is staying home, and go to interesting places that aren’t bogged down by expensive mainstream prices.
- Download the app.
If you download the Expedia app, you’ll instantly get $25 off your first purchase. Plus, you’ll gain exclusive access to in-app coupons that even e-mail subscribers don’t know about.
To download the app, all you need to do is go to the Expedia website and put in your mobile number. They will send you a code for download and your deals will begin!
- Sign up for the e-newsletter.
Expedia maintains a great email newsletter chock full of:
- Travel ideas,
- And exclusive offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time, so go ahead and at least give it a try! The incredible Expedia coupon codes you receive will be well worth the inbox clutter.
- Experiment with package deals.
Sometimes, spending more money can actually help you save it. If you are looking for a flight on Expedia, try finding a hotel there as well. Prices lower significantly if you buy in bulk, so it’s always a good idea to check for package deals that fit your destination.
- Don’t be afraid of layovers.
Depending on your destination, it may be cheaper to break up your flight into smaller chunks. If you are travelling to lesser-known destination, a direct flight is less common and consequentially…
Instead of opting for the most direct flight, find the cheapest connection between your two points. Some people would rather pay extra than be forced to wait at a layover. But if you are really on a budget, this is a great way to cut down your expenses.
- Join the Expedia+ rewards system.
Expedia’s rewards system, Expedia+, offers a plethora of rewards for frequent fliers and newbies alike. As a member, you automatically gain access to coupons and deals on:
- And car rentals.
In addition, frequently using Expedia earns you points that you can apply towards your next purchase.
- Get an Expedia credit card.
Through the Expedia+ membership program, you have the option to get an Expedia credit card hosted by Citi. As you shop with the card, you simultaneously accrue points that you can put towards your next flight.
After spending your first $2,000, you automatically get 25,000 Expedia+ points. The value only gets better as you shop more!
- Make last-minute plans.
The best airline deals are always last-minute. Airlines want to fit as many people as possible on their flights–which is why they often overbook. But if they don’t have enough people to fill a flight…
…their price will start to drop drastically.
To take advantage of this, make sure to check out the “Daily Deals” on Expedia’s website. These flights and hotels book about a week in advance, so it’s a spontaneous plan, but they are often as much as 40% off the original price!
With these exceptional deals, you can travel the world without breaking the bank.
It’s safe to say that everyone loves a good deal. Who doesn’t like to save money? One of the best websites to use for great deals is Groupon. There you can find discounted:
- Bed and bath products
- Kids items
- Spa packages
- And more!
You could even get a great discount on your next vacation! What’s better than getting a deal on something you want or need? Getting an even better deal by using these wonderful money-saving tips:
1. Giving Assistant. Sign up with Giving Assistant to find an awesome Groupon coupon and save even more on Groupon’s already terrific deals! Giving Assistant also offers cash back at Groupon and over 2,700 other online stores.
2. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from Groupon you will not only get notifications of new products and special offers, but you will get a 25% off Groupon promo code good on your first transaction!
3. Student Discount. Are you in college? If so, register for Groupon’s Student Program and save an additional 25% off local deals.
4. Refer Friends. Get out your contacts list and start referring your friends to Groupon. You will receive $10.00 in Groupon bucks when your friend makes their first purchase.
5. Shipping Fees. Always search for a Groupon coupon code offering free or discounted shipping. You wouldn’t want outrageous shipping costs to ruin your terrific deals!
6. Clearance and Sales. Groupon has options to search by clearance and/or sales. By searching these areas first you could save a lot more on Groupon’s already low prices.
7. Social Media. Find Groupon on social media to stay up to date on current offers. When you make a purchase, tweet or tag your friends and Groupon will show you personalized offers based on previous purchases.
8. Groupon Mobile. Download the mobile app. Groupon will use your current location to show you special offers and deals that are relevant for the area you are currently in.
9. Holiday Specials. Watch for special offers and extra discounts around major holidays. You might find the perfect gift at an unbeatable price!
10. Read the Fine Print. Groupon items have an area with fine print. The fine print will alert you to additional fees, restrictions, and information about your product. Always check and read the fine print so that you don’t make a purchase and find out later that there are additional fees attached.
11. Don’t Forget the Extras! You can find vacation and getaway deals on Groupon. When searching for and considering these deals, don’t forget to figure in extras you may need. These extras could be lodging, dining, flights, or gas.
Groupon just may become your go-to for great deals on whatever it is you are after. With their wide variety of items, you are sure to find what you need at a great price. Use these tips to get an even better deal and keep more money in your pocket.
Gilt is one website with a LOT of wonderful choices; from clothing, to travel, and everything in between. You could snag some savings on your next trip, and then buy some new outfits to take with you – all from one place! Gilt carries home furnishings and accessories as well.
With so many things to choose from, why not save some money on your new purchases? Check out these tips to get the best deal possible:
1. Giving Assistant. Sign up at Giving Assistant where you could find an awesome Gilt promo code, or several! Giving Assistant also offers cash back on Gilt and over 2,000 other stores. Plus, it gives you the option to automatically donate a portion of your cash back earnings to the charity of your choice.
2. Referral Credits. Get out your contacts list and start referring your friends! On certain Gilt sites, they will offer credits or discounts when you invite friends to join. Friends will have 6 months to make their first qualifying purchase. Rack up some discounts and show your friends a great place to shop!
3. Shipping Fees. Always search for a Gilt coupon that will save you money on shipping. Sometimes the money you save by buying on sale is quickly spent on high shipping costs. Thankfully, Gilt always offers free shipping on orders of $99.00 or more.
4. Social Media. Find Gilt on social media to stay up to date on current offers. You will find information on new products, tips on fashion, and maybe even a Gilt coupon code! You can then share posts with your friends and refer them to Gilt for those referral credits!
5. Clearance and Sales. Search for clearance and sale items on the Gilt website to take advantage of markdowns and discounted products. End of season and after the holidays are the best times to get some of the best deals. This is a wonderful way to start on next year’s holiday shopping.
6. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from Gilt you will get notifications of special offers personalized just for you. You will also be the first to know about sales, deals, and email-only invites. This is a terrific way to stay informed of the newest from Gilt!
7. Gilt Mobile. You can do just about everything from your smart phone these days. This makes finding time for shopping much easier. Download the mobile app for Gilt and shop from wherever you are, plus get instant notifications.
8. Holiday Specials. Watch for special offers and even better discounts around major holidays. You might find the perfect gift at an unbeatable price, or maybe even something special for yourself.
There are many ways to save while shopping for the products you need and want. These tips will get you well on your way to saving money and getting the satisfaction of a great deal! Spending less is always a good thing!
Ever considered getting a Sam’s Club Membership, but thought it was too expensive?
If so, try this:
Write down your usual shopping list with the prices you pay at your local department store and grocery. Then, search those products on Sam’s Club. The money you could be saving will likely pay for your membership many times over! You’ll be shocked at the savings you’re missing out on.
And if you join this month, you can save even more with these amazing limited-time-only deals:
1) May membership campaign. From May 1st – May 30th, you will be able to sign up for a Sam’s Club Savings Membership for just $45!
2) Giving Assistant. Visit Giving Assistant’s website to find Sam’s Club Coupons that will keep extra cash in your pocket. You can even sign up for your Sam’s Club Membership through Giving Assistant and earn 7% cash back! Plus, find other awesome Sam’s Club deals!
By signing up with Giving Assistant, you’ll be eligible for cash back at over 2,500 online stores AND have the option to give back to the community! Giving Assistant makes it simple to automatically donate a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
Utilizing Giving Assistant along with your new Sam’s Club Membership will save you a bundle!
But it gets even better! When you sign up this month, you will receive the following free gifts:
3) $20 Sam’s Club gift card
4) 12″ Apple Lattice Pie
5) Whole Rotisserie Chicken
6) 36 Count Fresh Baked Yeast Dinner Rolls
Your new membership also comes with these valuable benefits:
7) Discount Rx Eyeglasses. You will receive $40 off a second pair of eyeglasses when you purchase two pairs of regularly priced Rx eyeglasses without using eyecare insurance.
8) Tire and Battery Center. Sam’s Club offers free flat tire repair (no matter where your tires were purchased), free battery testing, and free wiper blade installation.
9) Club Pickup. No time to cruise the aisles? Order online by 5 P.M. and pick up your order next day at your local Sam’s Club.
Once you finish your first shopping trip with Sam’s Club, you will walk out with savings well worth the initial investment. So hurry and become a member today!