Technology changes so fast that no sooner than you buy your new computer, tablet, or smartphone…
…it becomes outdated.
Let’s face it, electronics aren’t cheap! Finding ways to save on these purchases will ensure you are equipped with the latest and greatest in technological advances. Here are some awesome money saving tips for HP products:
1. HP Coupons. It’s no secret you can save a good bit of cash by using coupons. Find the HP coupon that will save you the most money at givingassistant.org. When you sign up with Giving Assistant you will find:
- Promo codes,
- And earn cash back!
With Giving Assistant, you not only keep more money in your pocket, you can also help those in need by automatically donating a portion of your cash back to the charity of your choice.
2. Free Shipping. Standard shipping is always free when you shop with HP. You can also save on 2-day or next day shipping by using an HP promo code or limited-time-only free shipping offers. HP also offers free next day business shipping on certain eligible HP products such as ink, toner, and paper.
3. HP Buy Back and Recycle. HP offers a buyback program for your old PCs, laptops, printers, digital cameras, and smartphones. Enter the information from your used products online to see what HP will pay you. If your item is too old to be worth anything, HP will recycle it for you to ensure your electronics are disposed of properly. This is a great way to get rid of your old technology, and save on the new!
4. Extended Warranties. Think about purchasing an extended warranty on your new HP product. It may cost more now, but this can save you money in the long run on costly parts, replacements, and repairs. HP also offers Care Pack which goes beyond the traditional warranty by including 24/7 tech support, in home servicing, and many other benefits not usually found in other warranties.
5. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from HP, you need look no further than your inbox for information on the latest new products. Once you are signed up to receive HP emails you will be one of the first to know about special sales, offers, and discounts.
6. Website. Check the HP website often for special sales, daily deals, and offers. You never know when the product you’ve been looking for will go on sale. Some of these deals won’t last long, so check back often!
7. Social Media. Everyone is on social media these days, and so is HP! Follow HP on the social media site of your choice to stay informed of the newest technology and special offers.
8. Weekly Deals. HP offers a variety of ways to save. Keep an eye out for weekly deals from HP that can save you a bundle.
9. HP Incentives. HP offers incentives when you purchase select new HP products. These incentives could be cash back or a free gift!
10. Rebates. HP offers some great rebates on eligible HP products. Receiving money back on your purchases is always a good thing!
When it comes to technology, HP carries everything you need for your home or office. It doesn’t matter if you need a whole new computer system, or just ink and paper;HP has what you need. With these great ways to save you will be able to keep up with the latest technological advances.