It’s safe to say that everyone loves a good deal. Who doesn’t like to save money? One of the best websites to use for great deals is Groupon. There you can find discounted:
- Bed and bath products
- Kids items
- Spa packages
- And more!
You could even get a great discount on your next vacation! What’s better than getting a deal on something you want or need? Getting an even better deal by using these wonderful money-saving tips:
1. Giving Assistant. Sign up with Giving Assistant to find an awesome Groupon coupon and save even more on Groupon’s already terrific deals! Giving Assistant also offers cash back at Groupon and over 2,700 other online stores.
2. Email. When you sign up to receive emails from Groupon you will not only get notifications of new products and special offers, but you will get a 25% off Groupon promo code good on your first transaction!
3. Student Discount. Are you in college? If so, register for Groupon’s Student Program and save an additional 25% off local deals.
4. Refer Friends. Get out your contacts list and start referring your friends to Groupon. You will receive $10.00 in Groupon bucks when your friend makes their first purchase.
5. Shipping Fees. Always search for a Groupon coupon code offering free or discounted shipping. You wouldn’t want outrageous shipping costs to ruin your terrific deals!
6. Clearance and Sales. Groupon has options to search by clearance and/or sales. By searching these areas first you could save a lot more on Groupon’s already low prices.
7. Social Media. Find Groupon on social media to stay up to date on current offers. When you make a purchase, tweet or tag your friends and Groupon will show you personalized offers based on previous purchases.
8. Groupon Mobile. Download the mobile app. Groupon will use your current location to show you special offers and deals that are relevant for the area you are currently in.
9. Holiday Specials. Watch for special offers and extra discounts around major holidays. You might find the perfect gift at an unbeatable price!
10. Read the Fine Print. Groupon items have an area with fine print. The fine print will alert you to additional fees, restrictions, and information about your product. Always check and read the fine print so that you don’t make a purchase and find out later that there are additional fees attached.
11. Don’t Forget the Extras! You can find vacation and getaway deals on Groupon. When searching for and considering these deals, don’t forget to figure in extras you may need. These extras could be lodging, dining, flights, or gas.
Groupon just may become your go-to for great deals on whatever it is you are after. With their wide variety of items, you are sure to find what you need at a great price. Use these tips to get an even better deal and keep more money in your pocket.