Saks Fifth Avenue is one of the classiest stores to shop at. Saks carries the most up to date fashion trends and popular brands that everyone loves. Even the atmosphere of their stores lends an air of sophistication.
But with good quality merchandise…
…comes a larger price tag.
These tips will help you cut the cost of shopping at the prestigious Saks Fifth Avenue and even the less costly Saks Off 5th.
1. Coupons and Promo Codes. Using a Saks coupon or Saks Off 5th promo code will reduce the total amount of your order allowing you to keep more cash in your pocket. Head over to Giving Assistant and sign up to:
- Save money,
- Earn cash back,
- AND help the cause of your choice by automatically donating to charity with each purchase.
2. Free Shipping. Saks Fifth Avenue offers free standard shipping to their customers, while Saks Off 5th offers free standard shipping to their cardholders. Utilize free shipping to cut the cost of your total bill. Arrangements can also be made to order online and pick up in store.
3. Email. When you sign up for emails you will receive a Saks or Saks Off Fifth coupon for 10% off your next order. Emails will keep you updated on the newest items, flash sales, and special invitation-only sales events.
4. Text. Yes, you can receive special sale notifications texted right to your phone! Have news of new products, fashion tips, and sales delivered to you on the spot. Never miss out on a great sale again by signing up to receive texts from Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th.
5. Rewards Card. When you sign up for a Saks First card you will start earning points on eligible purchases. Receive a $25.00 gift card for every 2500 points that you earn. There are also members-only sales and special events that you will have access to as a cardholder.
6. Seasonal Sales and Clearance. Head over to Saks Off 5th to find seasonal sales and product markdowns. You could save up to 70% or more off regular prices!
7. Social Media. Social media isn’t just for seeing your family and friends’ latest pictures and political views. You can also follow Saks on social media to stay informed of the newest fashion trends and special sales events that you won’t want to miss!
8. Website. Always check both Saks Fifth Avenue and Saks Off 5th websites for one-day-only events and sales. You never know what you might find!
Staying fashionable and in style shouldn’t be a problem when you use these money saving tips. It doesn’t matter if you are shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks Off 5th, saving money is always in style.