Macy’s is known for more than just a star and a parade:
They carry a wide range of products and innovative merchandise that provide customers with a satisfying shopping experience. It’s easy to find something for every occasion, plus every day household merchandise. But sometimes you find so many great items that things can get…
…a little pricey.
Use these awesome money-saving tips to find the best Macy’s coupons and make your shopping even more successful:
1. Sign up. You will be well on your way to saving a bundle by signing up for Macy’s e-mails and creating a Macy’s profile. When you sign up you will immediately receive a coupon in your e-mail for 15% off. You will now receive news of:
- Coupon codes
- Special invite-only sales and deals!
Not only will you see deals delivered to your inbox, but watch your snail mail for special coupons and deals too.
2. Promo codes and cash back. Go to GivingAssistant.org and sign up to receive:
- Shopping tips
- Macy’s promo codes
- Cash back!
With Giving Assistant you also have the option to donate a portion of your cash back to a charity of your choice. What a great way to save money and give to those in need!
3. Plenti rewards program. Sign up for the Plenti rewards program and earn points at Macy’s and many other stores. The points you earn can be used at any of the Plenti participating retailers.
4. Macy’s credit card. As with most store credit cards…
…Macy’s APR is quite high. But, there are some nice perks associated with the Macy’s credit card if you use it only when you can pay it off right away. Card holders are eligible to receive:
- Special offers in the mail
- Surprise savings at the register
- Exclusive card holder only offers!
You can pull in even more benefits with the Macy’s American Express card which can be used anywhere American Express is accepted.
5. Social media. Make use of social media to save money! Follow or like Macy’s on social media to keep up to date on last minute sales, deals, fashion tips, and news of new products and merchandise.
6. One day sales events. Take advantage of one day sales events to save even more on already reduced clearance markdowns, as well as deep discounts on many other items throughout the store. You could save up to 80% at a Macy’s one day sales event!
7. Friends & family sale. Save 25% at Macy’s Friends & Family sale. This sale is held twice a year in the spring and winter. The 25% can be taken off already reduced merchandise, regular, and clearance items. Spend at least $25.00 and you’ll qualify for free shipping.
8. Visitor savings pass. Macy’s offers a visitor’s savings pass if your home address is at least 100 miles away from the Macy’s store that you’re shopping at. Domestic visitors are eligible to receive a 10% off savings pass good for 3 days at all Macy’s locations. International visitors can use their 10% off savings pass for 30 days at any Macy’s store. Visit http://www.visitmacysusa.com/visitor-savings-pass to print your savings pass. Present a valid ID and your savings pass to receive the discount.
9. In-store sales. Stay on the lookout for in-store only sales. These sales may even be spur of the moment markdowns. Use your points and coupons at these sales to save even more.
10. End of season clearance. Many stores sell items at a large discount to make room for new seasonal merchandise. Prepare for next year using end of season clearance. End of season sales usually mean discounts of up to 80% off original prices. Get a new summer or fall look at only a fraction of the original price!
11. Price adjustments. Macy’s will honor price adjustments up to 14 days after your original purchase. The price difference will be credited to the form of payment you used when checking out.
12. Coupons. Watch your local paper for weekly sales ads that could have money saving coupons attached. If you signed up for a Macy’s profile you will receive Macy’s coupons and sales notifications in the mail.
13. Gift registry. If you are getting married you can use Macy’s for your gift registry and enjoy 20% off remaining items on your registry and 10% off Macy’s furniture! Speak with an in-store registry advisor to learn more about how you can earn free gifts from your favorite brands.
14. Free shipping. Macy’s has an advantage over competitors when it comes to shipping. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $99 and free returns! Orders under $99 are only $9.95 flat rate shipping. No need to worry about shipping charges eating away at your shopping allowance.
15. Gift cards. Search online for discounted gift cards. Some websites offer gift cards that are up to 30% off face value! Increase your savings by purchasing your gift cards through Giving Assistant. They have some great deals including:
- Free shipping
- Up to 2% cash back!
Combine a discounted gift card with cash back and a great sale price or coupon for maximum savings!
Get the look you want at the price you can afford! Use these money saving tips year round to keep more money in your pocket.
Love these shopping tips? Click here to share on Twitter!