Suppose you’re looking to express yourself in unique ways or really enjoy having t-shirts, phone cases, coffee mugs, and pillows that no one else you know owns. In that case, you’ll love Redbubble, an innovative art marketplace featuring the talent of over 700,000 creatives.
Redbubble makes it easy for indie artists to sell their original designs (at no cost to them), which means you have a better chance of finding just the right products that let your personality shine.
Below you’ll learn more about Redbubble and how you can save money on holiday gifts:
What is Redbubble?
Redbubble is a print-on-demand (POD) online marketplace that sells customized products based on user-submitted artwork. Designs are not printed on products until the company receives an order, which they then ship globally.
The Australian-born company was founded in 2006 to provide the ultimate creative hub for self-expression that connects independent artists to enthusiastic buyers.
How Does Redbubble Work?
Independent artists use free online services and tools to upload, design, promote and sell their original work through their own “shop” pages on Redbubble.
The company takes care of the business side of things, like product manufacturing, materials, and delivery. It recoups these costs and service fees through an item’s base price. Redbubble artists maintain their copyrights, manage their product line, and adjust their prices (called artist margins or markups), which increases the base price to establish an item’s retail price.
As shoppers search the site (usually by design or product), they’ll come across artwork they can use to customize over 70 products at Redbubble, including clothing, home décor, stationery, and accessories, like custom-printed phone cases for your Samsung Galaxy or iPhone.
Once you purchase a product made with a specific artist’s design:
1. The artist receives direct compensation (a percentage of the sale that they’ve set).
2. Redbubble responsibly produces and custom-prints the artist’s design on your chosen item.
3. Your product ships worldwide from one of many global locations.
4. You get a high-quality product that matches your distinct personality.
Tip: There are free returns! Exchange or money-back guarantee available for all orders, too.
Buy More and Save More at Redbubble
Redbubble has year-round deals (called Bundle Discounts) that automatically apply to your orders when you add a certain number of the same item type to your cart. No code is required!
1. New! Fitted Masks – Buy 4 or More and Get 20% Off
Redbubble sells non-medical, cloth face coverings in three different styles. We love the festive designs in the Snowflake Collection (designed by Cat Coquillette), the perfect way to express yourself this winter safely; plus, they also make fantastic holiday stocking stuffers.
The bundle discount applies to all Redbubble face masks:
- 2-Layer Flat (lightweight with elastic straps)
- 3-Layer Fitted (with nose wire and adjustable, non-elastic straps)
- Kids (available in Small and Extra Small sizes)
2. T-Shirts – Save 15% on Any Two Kids T-Shirts
Redbubble sells 15 styles of artist-designed T-shirts in a rainbow of colors, from fitted Anime tees to long-sleeved sportswear, in 100% cotton, tri-blend, and polyester options up to 5XL.
3. Wall Art – Buy Any 2 Art Prints, Get 15% Off
High-quality custom-made art? Check. Mind-blowing, original designs? Yes, please!
Redbubble decorates the walls of your home, office, or dorm room with ready-to-hang canvas prints, tapestries, metal prints, photographic pieces, and other (framed or unframed!) wall art.
Some of our other favorite Redbubble Bundle Discounts:
- Pillows: Buy any 2, get 15% off
- Mugs: Save up to 20%
- Greeting Cards: Save up to 35%
- Stickers: Buy any 10, get 50% off
More Ways to Save at Redbubble
You don’t have to buy in bulk to enjoy mega savings! In addition to monthly sales and holiday promotions, here are a few other ways to save money with Redbubble year-round:
- Save more with the latest Redbubble promo codes at Giving Assistant.
- Earn 9% cash back on your total Redbubble order when you shop with Giving Assistant.
- Get a 15% off student discount code at Redbubble (when you verify your student status).
- Get a 10% off promo code with email sign up at Redbubble.
- Qualify for the Bulk Order Program to save big on large orders (like 100 face masks!).
How to Give Back When You Shop Redbubble
Redbubble is a company that makes good things happen! Its on-demand print production is socially responsible and better for the planet. The company also invests in environmental programs to offset their carbon emissions and uses packaging made from recycled materials.
And when you shop Redbubble with Giving Assistant, you can earn cash back that makes it easier for you to do more good, like supporting nonprofits working on the causes that you care about most. You can turn your savings into donations that make a difference.
Tip: Maximize your impact by supporting artists with pledges to donate Proceeds to Charity.