The most wonderful time of the year is here! But let’s face it, the holidays aren’t all cookies and snow angels. They can be stressful, to say the least:
- Chaotic Black Friday sales
- Sneaky Cyber Monday shopping at the office
- Not to mention the overwhelming dread when your credit card statement arrives…
If you find yourself feeling far from warm and fuzzy when this season comes around, you’re not alone. And you’re in luck:
Giving Assistant is on a mission to make holiday shopping feel good again.
With Giving Week.
Giving Week, in short, is more saving, more giving. During our seasonal shopping event, you’ll earn the highest cash back rates of the year, and Giving Assistant will DOUBLE every donation made to your favorite charitable organization.
That’s right! Every cash back donation you make, we’ll match it.
Giving Week rill run from November 23rd (the day before Thanksgiving) through November 29th (Giving Tuesday). Shop on these days to save big on gifts for everyone on your list with the…
…Highest cash back rates of the year from some of our most popular retailers!
- Grab Dad a new drill from Home Depot (4% cash back)
- Search Etsy for a one of a kind gift for your one and only (5% cash back)
- Complete the newlyweds’ china set from their Macy’s registry (8% cash back)
- Find unique baby gifts for less at AliExpress (8% cash back)
- Upgrade Mom’s old winter coat with big discounts at Backcountry (12% cash back)
- Pick out a festive pajama set from Forever 21 (6% cash back)
- Help your friend find a New Year’s Eve kiss with a statement dress from Nasty Gal (15% cash back)
- Find great toys and great deals at Kohl’s (5% cash back)
- Shop the wide selection of travel gear at Vera Bradley for your jet-setting pal (8% cash back)
- Buy a backpack using an eBags coupon and save on the college student in your family (12% cash back)
- Save big on the BIG question with a ring from Blue Nile (6% cash back)
- Find elegant and eclectic home gifts from Anthropologie (3% cash back)
- Gift something for yourself from Gilt, minus the guilt (8% cash back)
- And check back later as we add additional stores!
But if saving money and finishing your holiday shopping early isn’t enough to turn your ‘bah humbug’ into a ‘ho-ho-ho,’ it gets even better:
Giving Assistant will double your donations to the charity of your choice!
As a reminder, you can change your non-profit and your cash back donation percentage at any time via your account settings.
Last year, Giving Assistant members donated $173,000 to registered non-profits, and this year we are on track to more than double that amount! Your donations, large and small, have already had a BIG impact across the globe:
- Building schools
- Funding thousands microloans to entrepreneurs in developing countries
- Feeding hundreds of thousands of hungry families
- And much, much more!
Because of our members, Giving Assistant is well on our way to accomplishing our overall mission to transform the everyday shopping of 10 million people into charitable actions by 2020, by being the best loyalty program for saving money & supporting charity, with ease.
Giving Assistant envisions a world where:
- The average global citizen can more regularly experience the joy and fulfillment that comes from contributing to their community
- Non-profit organizations can feel confident knowing they have one more consistent, reliable, long-term stream of financial support.
Giving Week is just one way we are working toward these goals and saving our users money in the process, with the highest cash back rates of the year.
If you’re looking for more ways to give back this season, check out GivingTuesday.org. There you’ll find a directory of organizations, charities, events, and more in your local community. Last year over 700,000 people in 70 different countries participated in this global day of giving! Giving Tuesday was a big part of our inspiration for Giving Week.
Don’t be a Scrooge!
Mark your calendar! Giving Week, November 23rd through November 29th, is the best time to shop all year, with exclusive, limited-time-only cash back rates. With double the saving and double the giving, this could be your best holiday season yet!