Free People, a specialty women’s clothing brand, is all about apparel, shoes, beauty, wellness, accessories, and other fabulous goods that embody the bohemian spirit.
Shop the brand’s performance-ready activewear line, Free People Movement, and save on FP Movement items that do more than just look good and feel good.
Free People Movement offers activewear designed for the gym and beyond the gym with staples like leggings, bras, tops, hoodies and more. This line was designed with the power of community and supporting and lifting each other up by always #movingtogether.
And now, your purchases also do good.
Free People did donate 100% of proceeds of this sale to Girls Inc.
You can even help Free People continue to support Girls Inc. with your purchases through Giving Assistant: Find out how!
Dance, Run, Walk, Meditate, and Work It in Style!
Free People is on a mission to encourage women to “live free through fashion” as seen in the following spirited, laidback, and playfully feminine pieces:
1. Leggings for Days
Stretch without worry. Jog with confidence. Crush your goals in style.
Free People leggings provide supreme comfort and protection for all of your active pursuits.
- The Good Karma Legging offers cooling cutouts and a waistband that “holds it all in.”
- The high-rise Econyl Legging is comprised of a 100% recycled fiber made from waste collected from oceans and landfills.
- The super-soft You’re A Peach Legging is made with never-see-through material.
Pair your leggings with a Free People Performance Cami—fresh, cropped workout tanks available in a rainbow of colors and styles—from crocheted-inspired laser cuts to strappy backs.
2. Stay Warm with the Pippa Packable Puffer
Get a fresh-air workout with Free People’s versatile, first-ever performance puffer.
This puffer folds into itself and doubles as an on-the-go pillow for active travelers.
Other reasons to fall in love:
- PrimaLoft insulation delivers lightweight warmth that doesn’t weigh you down.
- A funnel collar helps you brave the cold and keeps freezing temps at bay.
- It’s made with a water-resistant material that never wrinkles.
Make a bold statement: The Pippa Packable Puffer comes in colors that let you stand out in a crowd; think Atomic Orange, Arctic White, and Highlighter Yellow.
3. Take Notice of the November Collection
Free People tantalizes your fashion senses with textured fabrics, tapestry-inspired prints, and on-point accessories that effortlessly brings together the best of outfits.
- The soft faux fur of the Zuri Parka gives off Old World vibes with a modern twist.
- The vintage-inspired, trucker-style denim 80s Sherpa Jacket elevates the look of jeans and dresses with the added bonus of an ultra-soft, warm interior.
- The pleated, semi-sheer Tutu Much Half Slip adds a uniquely flirty element to outfits.
Get fearless with fashion accessories: Set your sights on the brightly-colored Aviatrix Pom Trapper, weatherproof Fall Line 3 Finger Gloves, or chunky Moon Walk Platform Boots.
4. Wine & Dine in Sparkle & Shine
After a hard day of work (or working out), let Free People send you out on the town to unwind in fashion statements that literally light up the night.
- The Dance Floor Top is just one example of a blouse with sequins and other sparkly energy that rivals any disco ball.
- The Crystal Visions Mini Dress combines eye-catching bead and sequin embroidery, as seen in its floral accent details and bottom hemline.
- The Just Dance Babydoll Slip is a metallic mini that features a sweetheart neckline, keyhole back cutout, and flowy A-line skirt.
Other eveningwear and weekend unwind-wear trends to keep an eye out for include bodycon dresses, kimono-style tops, handmade Boho dusters, and velvet mini dresses and capes.
Free People is donating 100% of the proceeds from this sale to Girls Inc.
Become a part of the Free People Movement and shop ’til you drop.
Because when you do, your purchasing power supports Girls Inc., a nonprofit organization that’s been inspiring girls nationwide to be their strongest, smartest, boldest self ever since 1864.
It’s a win-win!
For the most up-to-date promo codes and 2% cash back from your purchase, be sure to visit Free People on Giving Assistant to save the most!