It’s time to honor, thank, celebrate (and spoil) the important men in your life.
Mark your calendars, this year, Father’s Day falls on June 21.
Dads aren’t necessarily the easiest individuals to shop for, so when you’re up for the challenge, here are 14 Father’s Day gifts we think make a lasting impression (and they’ll love to get):
If you’ve already gifted the usual suspects (coffee cup, tie, and wallet), don’t have time to make a DIY Father’s Day gift and need a little inspiration to awaken your creative juices, we’re here to help.
Below are a few ways to not only make sure Dad receives long-lasting benefits out of this year’s gift but to also save big time on an awesome Father’s Day present.
14 Best Father’s Day Gift Ideas in 2020
1. King Lion Pullover Hoodie
Redbubble.com sells goods featuring the original designs of over 700,000 indie artists. Browse millions of gift ideas, such as ethically-sourced men’s hoodies and sweatshirts, like this King Lion Pullover Hoodie made with premium cotton and available in sizes XS-XXXL. Need something more specific? Other styles and designs:
- For sports fans, the Rodman, MJ & Scottie Lightweight Hoodie·
- For movie buffs (and hockey players), the Jason Voorhees Hockey Mask Hoodie·
- For eco-friendly, Star Wars fans, the Recycle Your Droids Jawa Zipped Hoodie
Tip: Become an email subscriber to get 10% off, plus earn 9% cash back on personalized Father’s Day gifts at Redbubble through Giving Assistant.
2. The Frame TV
Imagine aesthetically-pleasing art by day and high-resolution home runs by night.
That’s what you get with The Frame, the QLED-powered television that decorates walls with customizable art but also broadcasts TV shows, movies, and sports whenever you like.
Tip: Use Giving Assistant Button to get the best Samsung promo codes and earn 2% cash back when you buy electronics, TVs, and more.
3. Jordan Why Not? Zer0.3
Just in: The third installment of the Russell Westbrook and Jordan Brand basketball shoe collaboration that perfectly captures the superstar’s (shall we say “colorful”) fashion sense.
Help Dad drive harder and faster towards the basket with a cushioned sole and a midfoot strap that secures his every step. These lightweight, breathable sneakers come in eight different color schemes, including this camo-inspired sneaker style.
Tip: Find the latest Nike.com deals, plus earn 6% cash back on footwear and other gear.
4. The Any Music Format Stereo
Spin the classics, rock Old School mixtapes, and stream playlists via Bluetooth with just one piece of equipment. This Hammacher Schlemmer exclusive is a music lover’s dream—an all-in-one stereo that delivers tunes from a pair of three-watt speakers, regardless of format.
This unique contraption includes a:
- Three-speed turntable
- Single CD-drive
- Cassette deck
- USB port
- SD card slot
- AM/FM tuner
The stereo also has a headphone jack and comes with remote control.
5. Playful Sports Mug
Seasons’ cut short this year, but you can still give Dad his sports fix.
This ceramic, basketball-themed mug is an amusing way to consume drinks and meals, like cereal, hot cocoa, and soup—a fun gift for kids to give on Father’s Day.
6. Honda NeXite Lawn Mower
If Dad takes pride in having the best lawn on the block, we suggest this self-propelled Honda mower from The Home Depot. Packed with power, this model tackles tricky terrains, like steep inclines and hills, and is made to resist dents, rust, and corrosion.
The mower’s Versamow system is also a thing of beauty; it shreds leaves, mulches, and bags up grass according to a yard’s conditions.
Tip: Use Giving Assistant to find a Father’s Day gift at The Home Depot and earn up to 8% cash back.
7. BeatsX Earphones
From work-from-home meetings and listening to podcasts, to ten more minutes on the treadmill, a reliable pair of in-ear headphones comes in handy.
The BeatsX RemoteTalk feature activates Siri, controls music, and answers incoming calls effortlessly. Fast Fuel technology provides two hours of juice after just a five-minute charge!
Tip: Buy these earphones through Giving Assistant, and we’ll automatically make a 3% donation to the nonprofit of your choice.
8. Bose Frames Alto
Look no further than the classic angular lens of these Bose sunglasses for a fashion-forward, tech-savvy gift that provides high-quality open-ear audio (it doesn’t go directly into the ear).
The cool part: No one else can hear your music (or whoever is talking on the other end)—the sunglasses are Bluetooth enabled and have an integrated microphone for making phone calls.
Tip: Stay on top of the latest Bose coupon codes, plus earn 3% cash back with Giving Assistant.
9. Sonos Soundbar
Ideal for home theaters and man caves, a smart sound system controlled by voice, a remote, or an app is just what Dad needs to enhance his “me-time.”
- The Sonos Beam is a sleek-looking, compact soundbar that easily integrates with other A/V equipment, and has built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- The Sonos Arc is a newly released, higher-end model with 3-D sound features (only for newer TVs) that provide premium-quality audio for movies, music, gaming, and more.
Tip: Earn 8% cash back when you order Sonos sound equipment through Giving Assistant.
10. Sriracha Man Crate
This sriracha-themed gift assortment is just one of many wooden gift crates packed with uniquely curated goodies that Dad can pry open with his own laser-etched crowbar (included).
This crate contains:
- A 17-ounce sriracha bottle with attachable spray nozzle
- Gochujang hot chili sauce
- Spicy peas
- Fiery rub seasoning
- Flavored beef- and bacon jerky
11. Esquire Men’s Jewelry
Low-key bling for the modern man.
The Esquire Men’s Jewelry Collection incorporates a broad range of timeless and contemporary styles and materials to create on-trend pieces—many rugged enough for everyday wear.
The collection includes:
- Braided and woven leather bracelets
- Dog tags with diamond accents
- Chains, from cable link to beaded Tiger’s Eye
- Pendant necklaces made with red carbon fiber
- Gemstone jewelry (think Lapis Lazuli and Onyx)
Tip Earn 6% cash back at Macy’s when you buy a Father’s Day gift through Giving Assistant.
12. Phillips Espresso Machine
The fully automatic Phillips 2200 Series Espresso Machine gives java connoisseurs a fresh-bean jolt of caffeine, including frothy, café-style espresso drinks.
Why we like it:
- The intuitive touch display easily customizes beverage strength, size, and temperature.
- The 12-setting adjustable grinder delivers more precise fine- and coarse coffee grinds.
- The AquaClean water filter makes up to 5,000 cups of java before you need to descale.
Tip: Qualifying purchases at Williams-Sonoma earn a 4% donation to the charity you’ve selected in your Giving Assistant profile.
13. Wine Gift Basket
Pinot Grigio, Merlot, or Dom Pérignon champagne?
WineBasket.com specializes in wine gift baskets, boxes, and towers with delicious extras—from tantalizing truffles, cheeses and meats, to indulgent chocolates and fruit.
- The Wines of the World Gift Basket features five global selections, butter-crunch popcorn, chocolate-covered cherries, hazelnut truffles, dark chocolate fondue, and more.
- The Buona Vita Italian Vino & Antipasto Gift Box satisfies a hearty appetite with Italian red wine, cheese, salami, and dark chocolate.
- Organic Wine and Fruit Gift Boxes are available in Cabernet Sauvignon or Chardonnay and include Gouda cheese, dried mango slices, and dark chocolate espresso beans.
Tip: There are over 100 gift baskets with free shipping on WineBasket.com—choose yours and enjoy 7% cash back with Giving Assistant.
14. Personalized Tape Measure
Personalize this tape measure keepsake with any name or title, any 2-line closing message, and a brief quote.
We happen to think the featured “No one else measures up to you!” is an excellent choice (especially for the DIY handyman in your life).
Tip: Save up to 40% on Father’s Day gifts at PersonalizationMall.com, plus earn 10% cash back when you purchase gifts for Dad through Giving Assistant.
Give Back This Father’s Day
This Father’s Day (and all-year-round), put your online shopping to better use.
With Giving Assistant and our browser extension, “The Button,” you’ll rack up the savings and earn cash back from thousands of retailers you can effortlessly share with a nonprofit of choice.
It’s a hassle-free way to donate to the causes you support and give back just a little more (virtually on autopilot and at no extra cost to you). A total win-win for everyone!
Check out these other Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
- Flaviar Review: A Spirits Membership for Whiskey Fans
- Best Man Crates Gifts For Men
- Best Gifts for Brothers
- Best Gifts for Uncles
- Best Gifts for Men
- Homemade Father’s Day Gifts
If you buy a product or service through links found on our blog, we may earn an affiliate commission.