This year, your Giving Assistant donations (AKA, your good-for-the-world shopping and saving) helped tens of thousands of nonprofits do even more good!
That’s right: Our yearly impact report is hot off the presses, and we’re really excited to share it!
What is an impact report? Simple: After we tally up all the cash back donations made through Giving Assistant the previous year, we create and publish an impact report to celebrate our wins, our growth, and to show off the great impact our members have made with their shopping.
So, without further adieu…let’s go!
Giving Assistant Donations 2019:
2019 A Year in Review:
- Total cash back donations grew by 32% compared to last year!
- Over 140,000 individual cash back donations were made
- Total Giving Assistant members grew by 35% (Hello, new shopping friends!)
- Nearly 60% of shoppers who gave made repeat cash back donations
- Top cash back donation brands this year: Apple, West Elm, eBay, Travelocity, and DoorDash
Not to mention over $21,000 was donated during the 2019 holiday shopping season alone.
How The Donations Help:
So what can a little cash back do? More than you might think. Here are a few examples:
- $10 in cash back helps Hope for Haiti treat 10 patients with malaria
- $10 in cash back helps the Yellow Feather Fund create additional free, safe, and educational online activities for children
- $50 in cash back pays for a musical therapy session via the Children’s Music Fund—that’s just 10 $100 purchases at 5% cash back stores (especially easy to do during the holidays!)
- $25 in cash back helps provide vaccines or one night of boarding for a Boxer via Norcal Boxer Rescue
How to Start Donating Cash Back
Giving Assistant is growing, and every penny of cash back our shoppers donate makes an impact.
That’s because here, it all adds up—as you can see!
If you’re already signed up, all you have to do is head on over to your account settings, select a nonprofit, and set your donation percentage.
New here? Keep on reading so you can start giving back.
How Giving Assistant Works
- Earn cash back and save with big coupons at over 3,000 brands (your favorites) like Target, Etsy, Old Navy, and more. Learn more here.
- Keep the cash back you earn…or donate some to a good cause. With Giving Assistant, you can keep all of the cash back you earn, or donate some to a nonprofit. (You can also choose to donate it all to a nonprofit!)
- Support literally any nonprofit organization with your cash back by selecting them in your account settings. Over 1.5 million U.S. nonprofits are available to accept donations, including small ones in your neighborhood.
- Apply coupons automatically with our awesome browser extension, The Button. It’s “autopilot” for your good-for-the-world shopping—and it keeps you from missing cash back or donation opportunities by alerting you when cash back is available. No need to visit our site first.
You could be part of the next year’s impact report: Sign up for Giving Assistant today, and make an impact with all your online shopping!
Are You a Nonprofit Thinking About Fundraising with Giving Assistant?
Fundraising with Giving Assistant is free for nonprofits: zero fees, ever. Learn more about how to raise more donations through your community’s online shopping.