Staying fit ain’t cheap. $40-a-month gym memberships, $100 running shoes, $30 sports bras, and $20 bottles of whey protein – and that’s only the tip of the iceberg – can add up fast. Luckily for you, we’ve curated a list of stores where you can earn generous cash back on fitness-related purchases. By buying through Giving Assistant at these selected retailers, you can save money and get back to focusing on what’s really important: achieving the best possible workout.
A1 Supplements: 10% Cash Back
Stock up on muscle milk and calcium tablets at A1 Supplements, a leading wholesale retailer of vitamins and supplements for fitness-focused folks. Find coupons and earn 10% cash back on already-discounted products when you shop through Giving Assistant, and take advantage of these extra tips as well:
- A1 Supplements offers bulk discounts on large orders.
- Sign up for the A1 Supplements mailing list to receive extra offers and deals.
24 Hour Fitness: 10% Cash Back
Even if you’ve never been to a location yourself, you’ve definitely heard of 24 Hour Fitness – after all, it’s the most popular fitness center chain in the world. Take your pick from a range of workout options: hop on a treadmill, take a kickboxing class, or even work with a personal trainer. Membership fees vary based on the level of access, but, with coupons and cash back from Giving Assistant, you can save regardless of which plan you opt for. A few extra tips:
- Sign up for an annual plan to save on monthly fees.
- Work out with your loved ones and save while doing it by signing up for a Family Membership.
- If you normally work out at the same location, opt for a One-Club Membership rather than a more expensive All-Club Membership.
New Balance: 7% Cash Back
Similar to Nike and Adidas, New Balance manufactures footwear that is perfect for working out. Soccer cleats, tennis shoes, and even casual sneakers – you can find them all at New Balance, complete with stellar arch support and unmatched comfort. Save money on your purchases by using Giving Assistant coupons and following these tips:
- Shop the “Recently Reduced” section of the New Balance website to find the best prices.
- Shop during the New Balance Semi-Annual Sales – one in June, one in December – to score the best deals.
Paragon Sports: 6% Cash Back
You’ll find all the sports equipment you could possibly need – ranging from hiking boots to baseball bats to scuba masks – at Paragon Sports, an athletic and outdoors outfitter that caters to the same demographic as Sports Authority and REI. Although their only location is Manhattan, you can purchase their products anywhere, anytime, online, all while saving money with Giving Assistant and these tips:
- Paragon Sports offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee – if you’re not happy with your purchase, just return it within 30 days for a full refund.
- Sign up for the Paragon email list for exclusive access to the best deals.
- If you do live in the New York area, you can schedule a free store appointment with a Paragon Guide who will help you choose the best possible products for your next adventure!