The day after Thanksgiving isn’t the only time of the year when stores slash their prices and offer deep online Black Friday discounts to savvy shoppers.
Retailers promote “Black Friday in July” as a way to attract customers and boost their revenue during a slower shopping season.
The best part? You don’t have to stand in line or brave wild crowds to access these mid-year Black Friday in July deals.
If you’re lucky you can pick up an early Black Friday gift for a loved one too!
Ready to shop?
Let’s start by browsing some of the season’s hottest offers:
Best Black Friday in July Sale Deals
1. Save Up to 60% Off Clothing and Accessories at Reiss
Attention sophisticated shoppers! Shop Reiss’ summer sale now! The UK-based, fashion brand is slashing up to 60% off apparel and accessories until 7/18.
Seize the season by adding the following trends to your closet:
- Maxi dresses featuring plunging necklines, pleats, floral prints, or one-shoulder styles
- Blazers paired with tailored shorts for the ladies and velvet blazers for men
- Suede and leather slip-on mules
- Satin shorts and midi skirts with split hems
- Textured, athleisure-style jersey shorts for the fellas
Reiss’ fashion-forward, fanny pack dubbed the “bum bag” is perfect for carrying everyday essentials, and is available in black leather or grey snakeskin and leather.
Other women’s accessories on sale include skinny belts, leather bucket totes, and classy crossbody bags.
Silk pocket squares, ties, ribbed socks, and cufflinks are just some of the accessories to look out for in the men’s department.
Free shipping on orders over $200 and free returns sweeten the deal.
2. Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Select Health & Wellness Products at Walgreens
Bring it on summer! You have people to see and places to go. There’s vacation fun, family reunions, camps, and outdoor adventures to enjoy.
But are you prepared?
Stay ahead of the game and save big bucks on all of your year-round and seasonal must-haves at Walgreens, where you can buy one, get one 50% off Walgreens-branded health and wellness products.
That’s half-off the price of Walgreen’s vitamins, supplements, feminine care, antacid tablets, sleep aids, contact lens solution, and plenty of other bathroom cabinet essentials.
Good news: you’ll also save on the products that’ll help you survive the summer!
- Allergy medication: Stock up now on 24-hour allergy tablets, quick-release gelcaps, eye drops, and nasal sprays to prevent runny noses, watery eyes, and sinus pressure from ruining all the fun.
- First aid supplies: Treat scrapes, cuts, bumps, and bruises with alcohol swabs, gauze pads, antibacterial ointments, and adhesive bandages.
- Skin care: Stay fresh-faced with gentle cleansers, acne treatments, pore strips, and exfoliation scrubs.
- Sun care: Protect yourself with sunscreen and use aloe vera gel to treat sunburns.
- Pain relief: Work hard, play harder! Stockpile ibuprofen, aspirin, heat therapy patches, creams, and rubs that neutralize headaches, achy joints, and sore muscles.
You can also mix and match products; the 50% discount applies to the lowest-priced items.
Save even more money! Get free shipping on orders over $35, or ship items for free to a nearby Walgreens and pick up at your earliest convenience.
3. Take Up to 85% off Clearance Items at Century 21 Stores
Shop the Century 21 semi-annual clearance event and save up to 85% off shoes, handbags, accessories, home goods, and clothing for men, women, and kids. The NYC-based retailer sells designer brands at reasonable prices and boasts an inventory that includes Versace, Burberry, Alexander McQueen, and Mui Mui.
You can score a nearly $8,000 Dolce & Gabbana cocktail dress for less than $1,000. And in the same breath, pay no more than $10 for OshKosh B’gosh, Reebok, and Isotoner.
Other brand standouts include:
- Yeezy suede combat boots
- BCBGeneration ankle strap leather sandals
- Calvin Klein silk ties
- Kate Spade’s ruffled hem trench coat
- Levi’s retro coaches jacket
Thinking of adding a bit of sparkle and shine to your sanctuary? Stocked with plenty of affordable home décor brands, let Century 21 Stores help!
Greet guests in style with the eye-catching, lace-inspired scalloped trim of the Uma Scalloped Wall Mirror. Dress a dining room table with Godinger crystal napkin rings. Show off snapshots of loved ones with gemstone-dotted picture frames—some of which cost less than $5.
Check the clearance prices for yourself! But don’t delay, the sale ends 7/21.
Buy more, save more: Score free shipping on orders over $75.
Discounts and Sales All Year Round
If you haven’t already, download the Giving Assistant button and be the first to know when shops and brands offer new deals and discounts beyond the usual Black Friday sales.