This year, Black Friday will kick off Christmas and holiday shopping in the U.S. on November 29, 2019.
Traditionally, Black Friday deals provide shoppers with rare, shockingly steep bargains on jewelry, appliances, electronics, home goods and more: so steep that millions of shoppers wait all year long just to take advantage of them!
To make sure discounts on the perfect gift don’t pass you by this year, download the Giving Assistant Button: as you shop online, you’ll get alerts when amazing deals are available…before you can miss them.
Ready? Here are the best Black Friday deals you should be looking forward to! They’ll only be around for a few days…
Best Black Friday Gift Ideas
1. Save up to 50% off Sitewide at Kay Jewelers
Kay’s outstanding Center of Me collection presents an opportunity to outfit the love of your life with a set of decadent, keepsake diamonds that will tell a story for years to come.
The knotted design serves as a reminder that your love is unending—despite life’s ups, downs, twists, turns, and surprises.
These timeless diamonds can be set in your love’s favorite shades of white gold, rose gold, or classic gold, with up to 1 karat in diamonds, and in a number of pieces, from pendants, to rings, drop and stud earrings.
View the collection today and save on Kay’s other unforgettable gems.
If you’re a skincare connoisseur, then you already know that last year’s Glossier Black Friday sale was the “stuff that dreams are made of.” This year, save up to $12 on skincare and makeup sets at Glossier. New customers can take an additional 10% off their first order.
You can also buy Glossier sets to get your hands on two or more outstanding products for less.
- The Lip Gloss + Haloscope Duo pairs glassy lip gloss with a dew effect highlighter.
- Get film mascara and a technogel eye pencil with the Lash Stick + Colorslide Duo.
- The Eye Trio spoils you with a brush point liquid liner, mascara, and remover.
Yet another way to save: Enjoy free shipping on orders over $30.
Find even more deals and codes from Glossier here.
3. Get 6 Months of SiriusXM Inside the Car for $30
Get it at SiriusXM.
Rev up your radio-listening experience!
How do six months of live and on-demand entertainment in the car for just $30 sound?
That’s what’s happening this Black Friday when you discover the wide variety of music, sports coverage, talk radio, comedy, and breaking news that Sirius XM has to offer.
- Celebrate college football season with the ACC, PAC-10, and ESPN U Radio.
- Sing carols and get in the holiday spirit with the Hallmark Channel Radio.
- Stan your fav celebrities, from The Garth Channel to Pitbull’s Globalization.
Sirius XM delivers access to over 140 channels, including ad-free tunes and themed radio stations like Met Opera Radio, BB King’s Bluesville, and 80s on 8.
Find even more deals and codes from SiriusXM here.
4. Groupon—Deals Under $30
Calling all discount hunters!
Groupon is the ultimate hub for saving money on last-minute travel deals, diamond-in-the-rough restaurants, and a well-deserved trip to the spa.
There are plenty of daily deals to explore:
- Score a $100 hot rock massage for $25.
- Spend $15 to get $30 worth of pizza.
- Save up to 80% on laptops, cell phones, and gadgets.
Shop for gifts today and find deals under $30 to treat yourself or someone you love.
Find even more deals and codes from Groupon here.
5. Personalization Mall—20% Off Sitewide
Get it at Personalization Mall.
Add a special touch to gifts this season while saving 20% Off Sitewide with Coupon.
- Shop Christmas photo cards with personalized greetings.
- Celebrate Baby’s First Hanukkah with a unique ornament.
- Surprise a homesick freshman with a family photo blanket.
Personalization Mall has a reputation for fast turnaround times for their one-of-a-kind, custom items; you can expect most orders to ship out in 1-2 days.
Designer Tip: In addition to offering an endless lineup of customizable products, you also have the option to create your own personalized items to wear, use, or give away as gifts!
Find even more deals and codes from Personalization Mall here.
6. One Kings Lane 20% Off Holiday Sale
Live the luxe life for less!
Black Friday season is an ideal time of the year to save money on festive home décor. Discover holiday ornaments for the animal-lover, foodie, traditionalist and more with their 20% Off Holiday Sale!
- The sight of Lancaster Door Bells lets neighbors know you’re in a joyful mood.
- Gold-toned pinecones wrapped with jute ribbon make an inviting centerpiece.
- The Beaded Snowflake Silk Stocking adds classy charm to a mantle with faux pearls.
- Christian Ulbricht Nutcrackers double as darling décor and a heartfelt gift.
One Kings Lane offers Black Friday savings on sophisticated home décor—furniture, bed and bath essentials, kitchen appliances, and ornate accents that help create just the right aesthetic.
Find even more deals and codes from One Kings Lane here.
7. Things Remembered—30% Off + Free Shipping
Shop Black Friday deals from your one-stop shop for all things personalized and engraved! And with 30% Off + Free Shipping, it’s never been easier to make someone’s holiday.
- Gold and sterling silver gifts sparkle with thoughtfulness, especially when adorned with a loved one’s name.
- Decorate your home with custom-engraved snowflakes, snowmen, angels, reindeer, and photo frame ornaments that smile back.
Things Remembered has plenty of gift ideas that speak volumes, like gravity pens, glass beer mugs, festive snow globes, unicorn piggy banks, and a host of cheerful holiday favorites.
Find even more deals and codes from Things Remembered here.
7) The Home Depot [Decor]—Special Buy of the Week
Cozy, warm, and welcoming—that’s the kind of home you want this winter!
And with the help of The Home Depot, you’ll have plenty of seasonal savings to enjoy.
Browse a lineup of discounted home décor that includes home goods and furniture finds from the likes of Laura Ashley, Calphalon, KitchenAid, Lenox, and modernhome.
Revamp your holiday dinnerware. Get the air fryer you’ve always wanted. Save on bath towels. And save up to 50% off Select Cookware, Kitchen Gadgets and Cutlery with the Special Buy of the Week.
This Black Friday, stock up on “home sweet home” gifts for family and friends.
Find even more deals and codes from The Home Depot here.
8) Macy’s—2.6 Qt. Touchscreen Air Convection Fryer
This Macy’s-exclusive 2.6 Qt. Touchscreen Air Convection Fryer from Crux packs 1,500 watts of circular heat power that evenly cooks and crisps all of your fried favs without using gobs of grease.
Bet you didn’t know you could make handheld Apple Pies with Bourbon Caramel Sauce in an air fryer?
Besides churning out multiple batches of crispy French fries and wing-dings, the fryer also roasts, grills, cooks frozen food, and even bakes muffins, breads, and custards for dessert.
The basket holds 2.5L of food, making it a highly versatile gift for newlyweds, college kids, and small families. Reaching temperatures of up to 400°F for up to 60 minutes, other features include digital touchscreen controls, an auto-shutoff timer, and chic copper accents.
9) Net-A-Porter—CHLOÉ Femininities gold-tone earrings
When gift-shopping for the fashionista in your life, accessories are queen! CHLOÉ Femininities gold-tone earrings offer a series of signature rings that embodies the energy of female empowerment and features two of the brand’s most sought-after motifs.
Prancing ponies and the statuesque ‘Femininities’ emblem (inspired by ancient fertility art) are the highlights of this mismatched pair of ear bling.
With a 6.9cm drop, these Italian-made beauties may give off a larger-than-life presence, but actually have a surprisingly lightweight feel to them.
Looking for more deals?
Make sure discounts on the perfect gifts don’t pass you by, stay on top of the latest Black Friday and holiday deals by downloading our Giving Assistant Button.