Let us simplify this for you: there are 3 types of 4th of July Nails.
We have 6 designs perfect for any occasion. Add some drama to your look with bright colors and eye-catching stars and stripes.
Or, keep it sophisticated with shimmering shades of red and gold glitter.
Whatever your pick, you’ll stand out with these polished pops of color.
Best 4th of July Nails for 2020
1. Red, White, and Blue Stripes
- This is delicate, time consuming work, but the end result is beautiful.
- Divide each nail into sections with a pencil to make the stripes even.
- Brush a clear coat of polish over each painted nail to protect the design.
Nail Polish Pick: We like OPI Big Apple Red at Walgreens.com.
2. Navy Blue Nails + White Stars
- Use a paintbrush with fine bristles as opposed to a nail polish brush to apply the white stars to each nail.
- Nail Polish Pick: We like OPI Super Trop-I-Cali-Fiji-Istic Blue at Walgreens.com.
3. Glittery Silver or Gold – Firework Style
- These shimmery hues reflect the colors of sparklers, firecrackers, and fireworks!
- Nail Polish Pick: We like Essie Luxeffects at Target.com.
4. Shimmery Red or Blue
- Nail Polish Pick: We like Nails, Inc at Sephora.com.
5. American Flag Nail Decals
- Brush a coating of clear polish on your nails.
- Apply the decals according to instructions.
- Popular choices: red, white, and blue decals can be found in many shapes, such as hearts, stars, and top hats!
- Nail Decal Pick: Check out Etsy.com Nail Decals for fun and festive nails!
6. Artificial Patriotic Nails
- By far your easiest option, this is also a great choice for people with short nails.
Mess-Free Nail Tips
This can get a bit messy! To ensure your nails are perfectly polished, allow yourself enough time for practice coats. Always keep nail polish remover and Q-tips on hand! Brace yourself for major compliments.
Hosting a 4th of July party? You might also like to snag up the best 4th of July Sales.
Shopping for Good
When you shop brands that partner with Giving Assistant you can feel good about your purchase. We’ve partnered with over 3,000 retailers who pay us when you shop with them. That means we can give cash back to you. That’s free money, just for shopping!
Keep or donate any portion of your cash back earnings to your nonprofit of choice – big, small, near, or far – and make an impact with your online shopping.
Make sure to download the Giving Assistant free browser extension button. Instantly find out when new coupons are available and automate your cash back and donations.
If you buy a product or service through links found on our blog, we may earn an affiliate commission.